El Capitan Sample
Each pack contains three 20cm long sample boards.
Try Before You Buy! Buy one sample and get 2 free, just add 3 of your favourite blends to your basket.
If you are a first time Naturewaller and a little unsure as to whether the textures or colours will work in your chosen room, then why not try a sample pack first.
Each pack is beautifully handcrafted and contains:
- 3 sample boards of your chosen collection
- Boards are 250mm long, 120mm wide and 4mm thick
- Incorporating our innovative easy 'Peel and Stick' technology
Fall in love with nature and open the door to dream walls today.
Naturewall is a 100% natural product therefore boards may vary slightly in appearance due to the unique grain, texture and raw characteristics of real wood.
Dispatch and Delivery information
We ship to the United Kingdom and Mainland Europe
- All orders currently have a production lead time of 1-3 working days. This lead time allows us to source, manufacture and prepare your order completely bespoke to you.
- Handcrafted sample packs are typically dispatched within 24 hours.
- Orders over are delivered FREE to all UK Mainland Addresses.
- European Shipping Cost is calculated at checkout.
- UK Delivery will be within 24-48 hours from the date of dispatch.
- European Delivery will be within 3-5 working days from the date of dispatch.
Once your order has been dispatched, we will provide you with a tracking number via email or sms to monitor and track your order to your door.
- We ship with fully insured and tracked global partners including DHL Parcel, Parcelforce Worldwide and Palletways.
Any return requests must be made to email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order. If the request is accepted you will then have a further 14 days to return your order to us using a tracked and insured method. Refunds or exchanges will be issued within 5 working days from receipt of the return. Please note in order to return a product it must remain strapped in the original binding. The sender will be liable for any damages or loss of product in transit.