SlatWall Acoustic Grey Oak
SlatWall Acoustic (2.4m) Grey Oak is a beautifully designed contemporary slat wood wall panel that not only looks modern and elegant but also benefits from Class A sound absorption. Manufactured by our craftsmen in the UK using high quality sustainable materials, it can transform the walls and ceilings of both residential and commercial properties.
- Designed for both residential and commercial use
- Class A sound absorption
- FSC© Certified real Oak veneered onto an MDF core
- Bonded to a rigid felt backing made from recycled plastic
- Available in a range of exclusive colours
- Bespoke colour, finish and felt options on request
SlatWall is made from a contemporary grade timber meaning all panels will have natural characteristics and slight colour variation.
- 2400mm High
- 600mm Wide
- 19mm Deep
- Each slat is 27mm wide and 10mm deep
- There are 15 slats on each panel
- The felt backing is 9mm deep
- A panel covers 1.44m²
- MDF core with Veneered Oak Face
- Panel weight is 10kg
Incredibly simple to install, you can either bond directly to your wall using a Grab Adhesive on the back of the felt. Alternatively you can screw through the felt using black screws directly into the wall behind. If you are looking to achieve the Class A sound absorption view our fitting guide for more details or watch our video below.