NatureWall is a leading brand in the decorative wall coverings market. We take charge of new trends and inspire our customers to feel confident in their interior design decisions. Our mission is to reimagine the way walls are decorated so our customers can be creative with confidence.
Discover more at Naturewall.co.uk
As part of our vision to become the number one destination for on trend wall coverings worldwide, we are looking for a creative and ambitious Product Designer to join our team.
As a Product Designer you will research, design and develop NPD and EPD projects and present your proposals to the board. You will also manage the product development gate process from initial prototype to launch; working with procurement, operations and marketing in order to effectively deliver products to market.
Utilising your understanding of design trends, product functionality and our varied customer requirements you will create and manage a product development pipeline that covers both our B2C and B2B customers. Ensuring that NatureWall are continuously bringing new and exciting products to market, that will help increase our brand recognition, conversion rate and customer loyalty.
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00
- Identify commercial opportunities for new products & development of existing products through internal and external contacts
- Work with a network of interior designers to proactively research and identify interior design / home décor trends
- Develop and manage the product development gate process, working across department to ensure clarity & buy-in at each stage
- Research materials and techniques
- Develop creative drafts using CAD/Design software
- Create technical drawings and specifications for product development & procurement
- Monitor and review competitor product launches & portfolio changes
- Create continuous feedback model from B2C and B2B customers, working with customer experience and sales team
- 3+ years experience in either a product development or product design role
- Experience using CAD (Computer Aided Design)
- Knowledge of / experience using 3D modelling software
- Proactive and self driven
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Creative problem solving attitude
- Commercial understanding / business acumen
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast paced dynamic company
- Able to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for interior design / home décor products
What’s in it for you?
In return, we offer you the opportunity to join a rapidly growing and exciting ecommerce company with an ambition to become a world leader in decorative wall coverings. You will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the business and see your ideas come to fruition.
We will also offer you:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Career Development Plan
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org