SlatWall Acoustic Natural Oak (3m)
SlatWall Acoustic is a beautifully designed slat wood wall panel that not only looks modern and elegant but also benefits from Class A sound absorption. Manufactured by our craftsmen in the UK using high quality sustainable materials. This 3m tall panel is ideal for higher ceilings in both residential and commercial environments.
- Designed for both residential and commercial use
- Class A sound absorption
- FSC© Certified real Oak veneered onto an MDF core
- Bonded to a rigid felt backing made from recycled plastic
- 3m High Panel
SlatWall is made from a contemporary grade timber meaning all panels will have natural characteristics and slight colour variation.
- 3000mm Length
- 600mm Wide
- 21mm Deep
- Each slat is 27mm wide and 12mm deep
- There are 15 slats on each panel
- The felt backing is 9mm deep
- A panel covers 1.44m²
- MDF core with Veneered Oak Face
- Panel weight is 10kg
Incredibly simple to install, you can either bond directly to your wall using a Grab Adhesive on the back of the felt. Alternatively you can screw through the felt using black screws directly into the wall behind. If you are looking to achieve the Class A sound absorption view our fitting guide for more details or watch our video below.