SlatWall Acoustic Walnut
SlatWall Acoustic Walnut is a beautifully designed slat wood wall panel that not only looks modern and elegant but also benefits from Class A sound absorption. Manufactured by our craftsmen in the UK using high quality sustainable materials, it can transform the walls and ceilings of both residential and commercial properties.
What Walnut do we use?
Our Walnut panels are made using American Sappy Walnut, meaning you get natural variation in colour tone, with a mix of both heartwood and sapwood. This creates an authentic natural wood effect across the panel, adding real wow factor to your walls.
- Designed for both residential and commercial use
- Class A sound absorption
- FSC© Certified real Walnut veneered onto MDF core
- Bonded to a rigid felt backing made from recycled plastic
- Available in a range of exclusive colours
- Bespoke colour, finish and felt options on request
- 2400mm High
- 600mm Wide
- 21mm Deep
- Each slat is 27mm wide and 12mm deep
- There are 15 slats on each panel
- The felt backing is 9mm deep
- A panel covers 1.44m²
- MDF core with Veneered Walnut Face
- Panel weight is 10kg
Incredibly simple to install, you can either bond directly to your wall using a Grab Adhesive on the back of the felt. Alternatively you can screw through the felt using black screws directly into the wall behind. If you are looking to achieve the Class A sound absorption view our fitting guide for more details or watch our video below.