SlatWall Acoustic Smoked Oak
SlatWall Smoked Oak is a beautifully designed slat wood wall panel that not only looks modern and elegant but also benefits from Class A sound absorption. The Smoked Oak colour is a dark brown with beautiful smokey variation from slat to slat creating an almost ombre effect. Manufactured by our craftsmen in the UK using high quality sustainable materials, it can transform the walls and ceilings of both residential and commercial properties.
- Designed for both residential and commercial use
- Class A sound absorption
- FSC© Certified real Oak veneered lamellas
- Bonded to a rigid felt backing made from recycled plastic
- Available in a range of exclusive colours
- Bespoke colour, finish and felt options on request
SlatWall is made from a rustic grade timber meaning all panels will have natural characteristics and variation with small knots and cracks.
- 2400mm High
- 600mm Wide
- 19mm Deep
- Each panel covers 1.44m²
- MDF core with Veneered Oak Face
Incredibly simple to install, you can either bond directly to your wall using a Grab Adhesive on the back of the felt. Alternatively you can screw through the felt using black screws directly into the wall behind. If you are looking to achieve the Class A sound absorption view our fitting guide for more details or watch our video below.